Customer service is a top priority of Rotor Riot (RR) business operations. All RR customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an imperative business function that forms and develops a mutually beneficial relationship between a provider and a client. The significance of CRM has grown from simple customer service to an integrated solution that establishes a level of trust in forming long term relationships and identifying additional business opportunities.
RR prides itself on building and maintaining strong relationships with its customers. We have learned that it is far more cost-effective to manage existing relationships and capitalize on additional opportunities than it is to seek and win new customers. RR employees developed a CRM plan to provide background and an understanding of the customer. The purpose of the CRM plan is to identify the needs, communication requirements, opportunities, and values associated with RR and its customers. By understanding these variables, RR employees have the tools and shared experience to develop long-term value-added relationships with customers.
- Customer Service Advocates are responsible for providing the best customer service possible and are empowered to make decisions that will ensure the best experience for each customer while balancing the needs of the company.
- When answering the phone, all of our employees will identify him or her self and the department in which (s)he works.
- Staff will assist customers on a first-come, first-served basis to the extent possible without infringing on the service needs of other customers.
- In cases where the employee resources are not sufficient to meet customer demand, staff will contact other staff members and investigate possibilities for the benefit of our customers.
- All Customer Service Advocates are encouraged to design and test solutions that prevent problems from ever happening again.
- Our staff is constantly engaged in the drone market documenting trends to ensure that our knowledge base is up to date.
- A customer with complaints about the service received shall be referred to the Warehouse Operations Manager and or the President of Rotor Riot. The contact information of WHS Ops Manager and President of Rotor Riot is available below.
Miguel Angel Cotto
Warehouse Operations Manager
President, Rotor Riot